Click here to view the current job openings.
Click here to view the Volunteer job openings.
Hackettstown Regional Medical Center is driven by the belief that our community deserves the very best care and support to preserve the great gifts of good health and well-being. We are currently seeking the finest, most caring professionals to join our team. Located in the northeast corner of Warren County, close to both the Morris and Sussex county lines, Hackettstown Regional Medical Center (HRMC) is a newly expanded, state-of-the-art, acute care, not-for-profit community medical facility. In 2004, HRMC opened its new West Wing, a 62,500 sq. ft. expansion at the rear of the hospital.
With a new lobby and entrance, the West Wing is home to ALL NEW:
- Same-day surgical suite with 16 private bays
- Three-room endoscopy suite
- Minor procedure and surgical suite
- Ultra-modern, eight-bed ICU/CCU with the latest in monitoring technology
- 21-bed Progressive Care Unit special patient care services
- Cardiopulmonary Department
- State-of-the-art Advanced Diagnostic Imaging with a 16-slice CT scanner, a nuclear medicine suite with two nuclear gamma cameras and cardio-stress testing room.
Medical campus core services also include emergency, critical care, acute care, oncology, physical therapy, orthopedic, Childbirth Family Center featuring underwater births, and laboratory/pathology center.
In 2005, HRMC opened its new Wound Healing Center with hyperbaric oxygen chambers and the Joan Knechel Cancer Center, featuring a PET/CT scanner, and the dual-energy Varian Linear Accelerator which provides radiation therapy with IMRT and Respiratory Gating technology.
Come join us as we make compassionate, comprehensive health care more accessible and closer to home for thousands of residents of northwestern New Jersey.
We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and a friendly, family-oriented work environment.
Our benefits program for employees may include:
- Medical, Prescription, and Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Credit Unions
- Cafeteria Discount
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Employee Social Events
- Chaplain Services
- Free Parking